If you have been keeping up with my posts on Partitions, then you need to add some files to your WinPE to make your life easier.
Add these 4 files to your WinPE Extra Files. They should reside in X:\Windows to function properly. Once they have been added you can run either of these two commands from a CMD Prompt
- Partition 1 – 984 MB System
- Partition 2 – Windows (OSDisk)
- Partition 1 – 984MB Windows RE tools
- Partition 2 – 200 MB System
- Partition 3 – 129 MB MSR
- Partition 4 – Windows (OSDisk)
Partitions will be created from Disk 0 automatically (and yes it will clean the drive so be warned).